Friday, November 9, 2012

Actors Anonymous

My last attempt at blogging did not last long or go well, but I've decided to give it another try with a topic that I really enjoy. Movies. I'm going to pick an actor and, between my own collection and Netflix, I'm going to watch as many of their movies as I can and share my thoughts and insights (however dim they might be). Mostly, it's just a way for me to find new movies to watch from my favorite actors. I welcome your opinions, too! On actors to try in the future or what you think about the movies. I tend to watch mostly action movies, so I might need a little help getting out of that comfort zone. If anyone has favorite actors that they'd like to see on the list (in any genre at all), just let me know and I'll see what I can dig up!

Here's my list so far, so you all know what you're looking forward to:

Will Smith

Whoopi Goldberg

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Hugh Jackman

Sandra Bullock

Robert Downey Jr

Johnny Depp

Kate Hudson

Bruce Willis

Angelina Jolie

Jeremy Renner


If you have any suggestions for other actors, just let me know! It'll take a while to get through this list, though...Hope someone out there enjoys the blog!

2 comments:

  1. you're missing Leonardo Dicaprio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I might add him. You know I'm not as much of a fan as you are, though :-)

    ReplyDelete